To make this day a memorable one, we need your help in donating food from your country. We kindly ask that your child brings a plate of bite size, finger-friendly food to share on Thursday 7th February as a sample of your countries national flavour.
Trolleys will be located at the Primary Entrance and at the Bus Entrance for parents and students to drop off their food donations.
Kindly note: If your country is not listed on the map (the map will be shared on Thursday), we have a stall named ‘others’ which will be labelled on the day with the food brought in from countries that have no parent volunteers to operate an individual table.
Please make sure your donations are clearly labelled with the name of the country along with a list of ingredients.
Please remember the school policy when deciding on your contribution:
- Nut Free : We cannot accept or display donations that may contain nuts
- Pork Free : We cannot accept or display donations that may contain pork
- Cold, savoury food is preferable, but all dishes will be gratefully received
- Please don’t send food that requires either heating or refrigeration
- Please send food in disposable containers or platters. Given the number of donations, we cannot guarantee return of any containers or platters.
Please Note: If not correctly labelled, your contributions will not be displayed and more importantly, not tasted and enjoyed representing the correct Country.
Tuesday 12th February is our next PTA Coffee Morning. Held in The Hub from 8am. Second Hand Uniform and books will be available for sale. Come and join us for a relaxing hour (or two), bring your coffee mug, help reduce, reuse and recycle.
Wishing you a great week ahead.
BIS Abu Dhabi PTA