BIS Abu Dhabi is pleased to invite parents to join us for a number of Parent Forums to be held over the next few weeks.
The sessions will be an opportunity for you to share your views, and take part in discussions with fellow parents and BISAD academic staff. By sharing ideas we can work together to ensure BISAD students can achieve even greater success in the future.
Forums have been tailored to each key stage to cover topics most relevant to them:
- Emirati Parents' Open Forum (Including Year of Zayed): 27th February at 8am
- Preparing for Success in Exams: Y10-13 - 6th March at 8am
- KS2 Learning in the 21st Century (Y3-6) - 12th March at 8am
- KS3 Building Foundations for your Childs Future (Y7-9)- 18th March at 8am
- KS1 Learning in the 21st Century (Y1-2) - 22nd March at 8am
Further information will be shared shortly, we hope to see many of you there.