The Sheikh Zayed Heritage Festival 2016 is gearing up for another year, between 1st December – 1st January in Al Wathba, Abu Dhabi between 3:30PM – 10PM. The theme this year is The UAE as a crossroads of civilization.
The festival will feature 10 interactive shows and more than 500 stores featuring traditional products from 17 countries:
– Folklore events and fireworks
– Forty restaurants offering international cuisine and 20 neighbourhood cooking stations
– Huge celebrations in honour of National Day running December 1-2, featuring premiere Emirati singers
– A huge Dancing Fountain with tunes from around the world at Festival Square
– City-wide events for the whole family, including games and workshops for kids