The PE department would like to thank those parents who were able to attend the sports forum we hosted on Thursday 25th May. The meeting was very well attended with parents given the opportunity to discuss both areas of success and also give their suggested views for areas of improvements within PE and sport.
The main points of information shared were:-
- Increased provision of swimming within Key stage two and three
- Further participation opportunities within school team training
- Development of communication between department and parents
- Exploration of parental volunteers within CCA program.
- Integrated Juilliard Dance Program within Key stage one curriculum.
The department values all feedback and is working closely with the PTA Sports Committee in making sure that we are offering a curriculum and sports program that is accessible to all students.