Several PTA-organised parent classes are being held at BIS Abu Dhabi this Term, a list of which can be seen below (including a few new classes recently confirmed!):
• English Language Lessons: Lessons take place every Monday from 3pm -4pm. The lessons are offered at no cost and taught by a BIS Abu Dhabi parent who is a qualified instructor at the Eton Institute Abu Dhabi.
• Beginner Arabic Language Lessons: Lessons take place every Tuesday from 3pm -4pm. The lessons are offered at no cost and taught by a BIS Abu Dhabi parent
• Arts Lessons: Lessons are taught by ArtBeat every Wednesday during CCAs. Click here to view a flyer for more details.
• Beginner Make Up Lessons: Beginner Makeup lessons on Wednesday mornings starting on 19th October 2016 from 8am- 9am. Ladies only. The lessons are offered at no cost and taught by a trained BIS Abu Dhabi parent.
• Italian Language Lessons: Lessons take place every Wednesday from 3pm -4pm starting from October 19th 2016. The lessons are offered at no cost and taught by a BIS Abu Dhabi parent who is a qualified instructor at the Berlitz language centre.
• Jewellery Making Class: After a successful workshop demo held here at BIS Abu Dhabi, the silver jewellery making classes for parents by British silversmith Don Sankey will be held every Sunday commencing on October 16th 2016. Click here for more details.
**• Yoga Classes: **Yoga classes will be held twice a week between 8 – 9am on Mondays in Forum 1 and Thursdays in Forum 2, run by a qualified instructor from Advantage Sports. The first class on Monday 17th October will be a free trial. Each class will cost 45 AED (payable to the instructor on the day) and will be on a drop in basis, with no registration required.
***Sign Up Here:***If you’ll like to enrol in any of the language , makeup or art lessons, kindly sign-up on the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PPT9QJ6
Please email Chinelo from the PTA on firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions/ clarification, or if you are a parent and would like to teach a class.